Free Standard Delivery to Mainland United Kingdom
If the driver has been unable to deliver a parcel at the 1st attempt and cannot deliver to a neighbour or safe space the following process will happen:
1. The parcel will be taken to a local pickup shop.
2. The customer will be given an email with a code, or they can use the DPD app, to collect the parcel.
3. Depending on pickup shop they will need ID and sometimes a bill statement/proof of address.
4. The parcel will be held for 7 days and returned to sender.
5. The customer can request a return to sender if they cannot collect. Note: If there is not a shop nearby that the parcel can be taken to, or the customer hasn't provided a phone number/email address, they will attempt re-delivery as standard.
Live Plants Delivery