Will usually ship within 1 business day, excluding some lines, see below for details.
We use 6-7 different couriers a day based on package dimensions and weight and location. Each courier device has different rules and delivery services.
DPD Can't Wait Policy Details Regarding Pickup Shops After An Unsuccessful Delivery
If the driver has been unable to deliver a parcel at the 1st attempt and cannot deliver to a neighbour or safe space the following process will happen:
1. The parcel will be taken to a local pickup shop.
2. The customer will be given an email with a code, or they can use the DPD app, to collect the parcel.
3. Depending on pickup shop they will need ID and sometimes a bill statement/proof of address.
4. The parcel will be held for 7 days and returned to sender.
5. The customer can request a return to sender if they cannot collect. Note: If there is not a shop nearby that the parcel can be taken to, or the customer hasn't provided a phone number/email address, they will attempt re-delivery as standard.
Heavy Goods, High Volumes & Pre-Orders
Some items can take longer to which is highlighted on the item description. High volume and heavy goods can take approximately 28-35 days. You will be notified in advance for delivery.
Live Plants Delivery
As these are living plants, we ship your products at the
most optimal time for the plant. We aim is to deliver the item within 8-10 days.
This may take longer in peak periods.
We can only ship these products to mainland UK.
To avoid perishable items being held at depots, no signature is required, the courier will instead leave your order in a safe place on your property.