This item Ship to United Kingdom
We use 6-7 different couriers a day based on package dimensions and weight and location. Each courier device has different rules and delivery services.
DPD Can't Wait Policy Details Regarding Pickup Shops After An Unsuccessful Delivery
If the driver has been unable to deliver a parcel at the 1st attempt and cannot deliver to a neighbour or safe space the following process will happen:
1. The parcel will be taken to a local pickup shop.
2. The customer will be given an email with a code, or they can use the DPD app, to collect the parcel.
3. Depending on pickup shop they will need ID and sometimes a bill statement/proof of address.
4. The parcel will be held for 7 days and returned to sender.
5. The customer can request a return to sender if they cannot collect. Note: If there is not a shop nearby that the parcel can be taken to, or the customer hasn't provided a phone number/email address, they will attempt re-delivery as standard.