- From our range of outdoor garden lighting, this easy to install black triple head Victorian garden lamp post is made from powder coated aluminium with steel fittings so they won't rust. Adjustable height to 2.1m 7ft. A garden lamppost makes stunning driveway or pathway garden lights.
- These large garden lamp posts are 2.1m tall which is 7ft and the base diameter is 20cm wide and comes complete with foundation fixing bolts to secure the lamp post to the ground.
The pole can be extended from 1.4m to 2.1m to suit your use (approximately 5'-7').
- The lamp heads have four sides with 3mm glass panes and an attractive finial on the top of the cover.
- These garden lampposts take about 20 minutes to assemble and each section is packed individually in cardboard boxes, but please be aware that the top section of the pole pulls out from inside the larger bottom section of the pole, so do not think you are missing a piece!
- Foundation bolts are provided so you can fix the base plate to the ground and instructions for installation are also in the packing box. The electrical cable is not supplied as you will need the right length wire to go from the light to the power supply. Installation and wiring is straightforward so there is no need for a specialised trades person. We do not recommend having any cable connectors underground or outside.
- The lamps are completely water proof and conform to IP44 and are CE approved. Each lamphead takes any standard ES screw fit bulb up to 100 watts, which are not supplied. Low energy lightbulbs can be used. These stylish garden lamp posts are available with either a single, double or triple head, and we also have upright and hanging down wall lights and post top lamps available, subject to availability.